Marc D. Engle, DDS
Highly-Skilled Periodontist Providing Care To Camillus Since 1995
- Siena College – BS Biology
- University of Buffalo – Doctor of Dental Surgery
- St. Joseph’s Hospital – General Practice Residency
- University of Connecticut – Periodontal Residency
My name is Dr. Marc Engle and I have been a resident of Syracuse, NY since 1978. I’m a Periodontist who received my undergraduate degree in Biology from Siena College and my Doctorate in Dental Surgery degree from University of Buffalo in 1991.
After completing my general practice residency at St. Joseph Hospital in Syracuse, NY, I did my residency in Periodontology at the University of Connecticut. My practice opened in Camillus in 1995. Professional affiliations include memberships in:
- The American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Upper New York State Society of Periodontist
- Onondaga County Dental Society
- Fifth District Dental Society
- Spear Education Study Club
- New York State Dental Society
I have devoted my professional career to all aspects of Periodontal and Implant practice with special interests in the treatment of connective tissue grafting. To keep abreast of the latest developments in Periodontology, I have always exceeded the continuing education requirements of New York state. My hobbies include sailing and playing the guitar. I am married and have three children.
Ready to schedule an appointment with Dr. Marc Engle?
Call us today with any questions or to plan your next visit!